Friday 4 April 2014

Tulip Mania

I'm so excited, I'm off to Holland tomorrow with some of my fellow students to visit some very special horticultural gems.

We start with a guided tour of the Hortus Botanicus Plantage followed by a walk through nearby parks and Central Amsterdam.  The next day we have a full day coach service to Paleis Het Loo and Gardens and Het Nationale Park de Voge Veluwe.  We then have the option to visit the Kroller Muller Museum.

The following day we are going to the Aaslmeer Flower Auction, I'm hoping to get some great pictures.  Then when you think it can't get any better we're off to the Keukenhof Bulb Fields. 

We end our trip with a guided tour of the Esveld Nurseries and local gardens and a night out to talk tulips before we head back in the morning with many great memories I'm sure. 

Must go and pack but I promise to share my photos with you when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment